Cross Body Sling Bag - Green Goddess
My sling bags for women are very fashionable and for good reason, they are large enough to carry multiple small items at lunch, at country events, even while nervously holding the rail at Goodwood grasping a ticket - yet are so light (8 oz's) as to be un-noticeable when empty and slung across the body. The colouration is clever - the high quality PU body is black so she does not create a colour clash issue - while the colour of the front and rear outside pockets, green with a touch of yellow and orange, work really well with the classic colours of women's daytime colours. Sometimes the best things in life are small and simple.
She will take tickets, keys, make-up needs, a money wallet, a mobile phone and more. And my sling bags add to this design impact by having a black PU strap which is detachable from the body of the bag if needs be but is held until then across the body by a gold tone swivel clasp and a gold tone neck-ring.
About the sling bag:
* The artwork is drawn from one of my paintings, the Green Goddess, goddess of the forest.
* She has hand-stitched finishing.
* The detachable shoulder strap is 128 cm long, 64 cm
from the top of the bag to the back of your neck following a slight v line !
* She has a 12 cm deep open pocket on each side and the top closure is zipped for security purposes as well.
*Is 19 cm tall, 17 cm wide and 4 cm deep or 5 cm fully expanded
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE;
*ON ORDER - Check expected in-stock date
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas