Cross Body Sling Bag - Aztec Princess
My sling bags for women are very fashionable and for good reason, they are large enough to carry multiple small items at dinner, at events, even while dancing a slow, close body tango - yet are so light (8 oz's) as to be un-noticeable when empty and slung across the body. The colouration is clever - the high quality vegan friendly body is black so she does not create a colour clash issue - while the colour of the front and rear outside pockets, tango red with a touch of blue/black, work really well with the classic colours of women's high evening fashion - white, black and red. Sometimes the best things in life are small and simple. She may be small but this bag is a blood red diamond, the qualities of that amazing civilisation.
She will take tickets, keys, make-up needs, a money wallet, a mobile phone and more. And my sling bags add to this design impact by having a black vegan friendly strap which is detachable from the body of the bag if needs be but is held until then across the body by a gold tone swivel clasp and a gold tone neck-ring.
About the sling bag:
* The artwork is drawn from one of my original paintings in 2015
* It has hand-stitched finishing.
* The detachable shoulder strap is 128 cm long, 64 cm
from the top of the bag to the back of your neck following a slight v line !
* It has 12 cm deep open pocket on each side and the top closure is zipped for security purposes as well.
* She is 19 cm tall, 17 cm wide and 4 cm deep or 5 cm fully expanded
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
*IN STOCK: SHIPPED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF CONFIRMED ORDER
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas