Backpack - Slim - Green Goddess
A backpack like no other .... about the goddess who lives in the forest, a wild one, a healer, the one who knows what each and every plant does, the ones who nudges you to go and walk among the trees and the fields, the one who whispers in your ear words of encouragement and love. Filled for a journey it reveals a colourful artwork that will be seen by anyone collecting you or your teenager at the airport. But, because of its soft, non rigid construction, in it's more usual half empty day visiting state it hangs like a triangular mini back pack, showing glimpses of something fascinating - as if it's a magical person watching you from behind the curtains - security and fascination in one!
• The body of the bag is made from high-grade waterproof nylon. The "artistic" surface is made of a vegan friendly synthetic canvas with the feel of an artist's canvas - as you would expect.
• It has a single zip main compartment with two zippered side pockets and three inner pockets.
• The back panel is padded and the broad shoulder straps are adjustable.
• Dimensions: 10.5" (L 27 cm ) by 5.5" (W 14 cm) by 18.5" (H 47 cm )
* Light-weight at just over half a kilo - you can fill it with clothes and pack it in your hold luggage achieving two bags in the airline space of one.
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
*ON ORDER: Check expected delivery date
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas