Handbag - Cross Body - Maiko in Orange
A special handbag for lovers of Japan and Japanese culture, for Maiko apprentice admirers, for Geisha followers, for multi-cultural art loving women generally- for those special events where hand's free cross body wear will be very helpful.
* Made of PU, has a zippered top closure a lined interior with a zippered pocket.
* It has PU handles and a removable and adjustable PU cross body strap.
* Dimensions: 11" (L 29 cm) by 5" (W 12 cm) and;
* Height 10" ( 25 cm) to the top of the bag, 15" ( 38 cm) with handles up.
* Weight: 24 Oz or 688 gm
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas