Handbag - Cross Body - Maiko in Orange
A very special handbag for lovers of Japan and Japanese culture, for Maiko apprentice admirers, for Geisha followers, for thinking women, for multi-cultural art loving women, to wear at special and fashionable events like cocktail parties where hand's free cross body wear is mandatory - a great gift.
* Made of PU, has a zippered top closure a lined interior with a zippered pocket.
* It has PU handles and a removable and adjustable PU cross body strap.
* Dimensions: 11" (L 29 cm) by 5" (W 12 cm) and;
* Height 10" ( 25 cm) to the top of the bag, 15" ( 38 cm) with handles up.
* Weight: 24 Oz or 688 gm
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas