Handbag - Cross Body - Maiko in Orange
A special handbag for lovers of Japan and Japanese culture, for Maiko apprentice admirers, for Geisha followers, for multi-cultural art loving women generally. Of all the bag architectures I work on this bag is the closest I come to offering a pure artist's canvas, the closest I offer to being a hand-held painting. The cross body strap is useful but I am a purist when it comes to design, the simpler the better and this great bag for media and creative businesspeople is wonderfully distinctive without the strap - because the art is the star - but, just in case!
* Made of vegan friendly synthetic material, has a zippered top closure, a cream lined interior with a zippered pocket.
* It has soft handles and a removable and adjustable cross body strap.
* Dimensions: 11" (L 29 cm) by 5" (W 12 cm) and;
* Height 10" ( 25 cm) to the top of the bag, 15" ( 38 cm) with handles up.
* Weight just under 700 gm
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
*SHIPPED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF CONFIRMED ORDER
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas