Backpack - Slim - Geisha
A limited edition backpack for lovers of the images of Japan and it's extraordinary burst of blossoms, for admirers of Japanese culture and the Geisha's of Kyoto, for multi-cultural art loving women, and for all us "we only live once" travellers to far away places.
Filled for a journey it reveals a colourful artwork that will be seen by anyone collecting you or your teenager at the airport. But, because of its soft, non rigid construction, in it's more usual half empty day visiting state it hangs like a triangular mini back pack, showing glimpses of something fascinating - as if it's a magical person watching you from behind the curtains - security and fascination in one!
• Made from high-grade waterproof nylon, durable and fashionable.
• Has a single zip main compartment with two zippered side pockets and three inner pockets.
• The back panel is padded and the shoulder straps are adjustable.
• Dimensions: 10.5" (L 27 cm ) by 5.5" (W 14 cm) by 18.5" (H 47 cm )
* Weight 19.5 Oz or 557 gm
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
*IN STOCK - SHIPPED WITHIN 2 DAYS OF CONFIRMED ORDER
* All image reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas